April 19-20, 2012 | San Francisco, CA
We are now accepting reservations for the 29th Annual CfMC Users’ Conference in San Francisco, California. REGISTER NOW
This year, we return to our 2-day format. Feel free to suggest additional sessions or changes. This is also a great time to schedule custom or group training sessions.
This year’s conference will feature sessions covering the following topics:
- “HELP! Something is FUBARed!” : recovering from project disasters
- Round table discussion: “Creating Standards for Programming”
- Call Center Management : Featuring tips about how to manage interviewers and jobs with CfMC software
- How to sell CfMC software advantages to your clients
- 3rd Party App Integration : Using CfMC with programs such as CRM, Asterisk, MySQL
- Navigator Panel : Hear from those using the Navigator operations management interface. Panelists include: Brian Carson, Maximum Research, Ed Ledek, Key Research, Tim Alex, Thoroughbred Research, Mike Lange, STR Center
- Celeus Dialer Panel : Hear from those using the Celeus Dialer
- webSurvent / webCATI Tips / Mobile Refresher : SYS,C Blocks, Advanced Table design, HTML5
- Custom JS : Utilizing CfMC and custom JS written for surveys
- CfMC & Email Blasting : Learn email blast efficiencies and capturing results for future use
Users’ Conference Registration Rates:
- Conference registration: $200 per attendee
- When 2 or more people register, a discount of $25 is applied to all full registrations.
Conference Hotel Information:
This year’s conference will be held at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel in San Francisco, just a block from CfMC HQ.
Room rate: $179 single/double per night. Rates are good through the weekend as well.
Room availability is limited so we encourage attendees to book early. Please note, you must be registered to attend the conference to receive this rate.
About the Users’ Conference
Get the skinny on CfMC developments straight from the industry-building technologists – and learn about whats so special about CfMC software.
Conferences in our home town come with an added benefit – direct access to most of our development, support, and management staff!
Stay and Play: Weekend entertainment options, based on interest, include golf, Alcatraz tours, and more. Contact us if you would like to join up with a group to see the City.Categories: CfMC News