Got a product idea? Test it!
Which product or service meets market requirements the best? Ask the market directly!
Want to introduce a new public policy? Check-in with your constituents!
Join the team that develops and supports the leading engine for studies determining customer satisfaction, new product development and opinion polling.
Ever heard of an established company with a start-up mentality?
CfMC, an established innovator in the marketing research and opinion polling industries, is seeking a Senior Web Application Developer to contribute to the next generation of its data collection and analysis software. This exciting opportunity touches all the bases of market research – Social Media, Big Data, Mobile, Virtualization, Finger Printing, Unstructured Data, BPM, Analytics, Visualization, and more.
CfMC customers seek information from and about their marketplace and constituents are able to do so efficiently and effectively. Because when you need to make decisions, research matters. Learn more here…..
Location, Location, Location
CfMC headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco’s bustling SOMA business district. Minutes from BART, AC Transit and CalTrain. CfMC is known for its culture of innovation, cooperation, and commitment to the long-term needs of research professionals worldwide. The brightest minds in the research industries bring CfMC’s top-notch research products to life. Our open company culture encourages team members to bring their best ideas to the team and to market.
Please e-mail resumes to our human resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Web Application Developer
This exciting opportunity touches all the bases of market research – Social Media, Big Data, Mobile, Virtualization, Finger Printing, Unstructured Data, BPM, Analytics, Visualization, and more. Big data uncovers potential threats and opportunities that must be explored further before taking action. That’s where CfMC comes in. We help verify hunches, test new policies/products, and solicit input and feedback from interested stakeholders.
Responsible for developing the next generation of our industry leading market research application that enables research data collection operations to tightly manage sample procurement, demographic quotas, and survey execution across multiple collection modes including web, mobile, phone, and IVR to optimize the acquisition cost, timing and quality of respondent data.
Leadership in web application development to streamline and simplify existing solution capabilities.
- Work closely with product managers and architects to understand requirement, analyze options and design solutions.
- Work with customers and product management to understand workflow and navigational requirements to inform UI design.
- Work with QA to understand acceptance criteria and to provide frequent drops to facilitate early and frequent testing.
- Debug issues and provide quick resolution to problems reported by QA and customers.
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software product development.
- Effective leading cross fn teams of qa/support/pm/dev to create market leading products
- 5+ years of experience developing UX and UI for web applications in a LAMP environment
- Ability to create and optimize mySQL databases
- Expert understanding of web optimization techniques to improve interactivity and usability
- Familiar with agile development methodology, practice in unit testing and work well with QA buddy to produce quality software in iterative cycles.
- Experience with mobile web development
- Familiarity with jQuery, jQuery UI, or other UI and Ajax frameworks
- Knowledge of command line scripting languages such as bash or Perl
- Familiarity with templating systems
- Experience with multi-lingual applications, localization, and internationalization standards and compliance
- Experience with SSO and compliance standards such as Section 508, PKI, etc.
- Experience with SaaS applications, web services integration and workflow enablement across disparate systems.
- 5+ years of prior web enterprise application software development experience
- BS degree in a technical field (i.e. computer science, engineering or equivalent).
- Dedicated to exceptional UI design
- Energized by the opportunity to be creative and problem solve
- Strong communication skills to understand and express solutions to complex business challenges.
Location of Position:
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of CfMC to provide equal employment for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, marital status, domestic partner status, veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions including recruitment, placement, transfer, promotion, training, compensation and termination will be made without regard to these factors.